Skip to content
Ruls & Regulations
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR ADMITTED STUDENTS
- Uniform is compulsory except on Wednesday. The use of mobile phone in the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Attendance is compulsory during Unit tests, House tests, Teaching Practice, Seminars, and College Functions etc as notified from time to time. No leave will be granted except on exceptional grounds.
- During classes, movement within the building is restricted. No pupil teacher will cause any sort of damage to the movable or immovable property of the college.
- All the information which is to be given by the college to the students shall be displayed on the notice board which the students must see regularly.
- No early departures are permitted unless approved by the Class Incharge.
- Every student must have I-card, Library card and Bus-pass (if availing the transport facility) during the college hours.
- The students must observe the rules regarding the payment of dues and fines, library, leave etc. framed from time to time.
- In case a student is detected to be undertaking some remunerative job/employment, her admission will be cancelled and he/she shall have no claim on the college whatsoever.
- Character/Provisional certificate is issued to the students ordinarily on the completion of the course, after due enquiry from their teachers.