Are you looking towards to make your career as a Teacher?… then B.Ed. course is the perfect course which you can opt to make your career. Bachelor of Education popularly referred as B.Ed., is a two year full time degree course. This course has been designed for those aspirants who are interested to pursue career in teaching and other related fields. For teaching in high schools and upper primary schools, B.Ed. degree is must require in India. At present, the need for trained teachers is very high as lot of schools are building day-by-day. To become a successful professional in teaching field, one should have a minimum qualification in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). After completing B.Ed. degree you will become a “Trained Teacher”. .
Recognition and Affiliation
The College is recognized by NCTE and affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, ‘A+’ Grade University Accredited by NAAC, RANKED 76 IN UNIV.CAT by NIRF, the most renowned and preferable university in NCR Delhi with strength of 2 LAC+ students. (See affiliation link)
Candidates with at least 50% marks (47.5 % in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana Only) either in the Bachelor Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana Only) or any other qualification equivalent thereto*, are eligible for admission to the programme. *BBA/MBA with 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana Only) and BCA/MCA with 55% marks 52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana Only)”.
Direct admission offered on Merit basis at college level. (Being a Minority institution)
Fee structure for the B.Ed. course is Rs. 48400/- per year.
B.Ed. course is the course that opens wide gates to you for productive job opportunities. B.Ed. is a 2 year undergraduate programme after which either you can go to the jobs sector directly or you can go for further studies. After completing B.Ed., you have a lot of scope to get job in private as well as govt. education sector.
- Government Jobs: B.Ed. inculcate capabilities for teaching in you, it helps you in becoming more evolved. Curriculum of B.Ed. helps in clearing some State and Centre level test which are only mean for teachers. TET(Teacher Eligibility Test), CTET(Central Teacher Eligibility Test) STET(State Teacher Eligibility Test) are the test for which only B.Ed. graduates are eligible. After qualifying these examinations you are eligible for govt job. Opportunity For higher study: Interested candidates can also pursue higher studies in this field. Master of Education (M.Ed.) is the postgraduate higher specialized course which students can pursue after the completion of B.Ed.
- Teacher Job: Teaching is one of the worthy profession and teachers work as a sculptor to carve out a perfect and learned human being. Yes, you can become a trained teacher once you complete the degree.
- Counsellor: Modern world have a plenty of choices, confusion and problems. That is why we need to have many ways to deal with them in perfect way. We need support from the experts in choosing a career path, further course. So the candidate can go for a job as a Counsellor where they can help the students with general academic issues. They can also help the candidates choose the preferred educational option based on their capabilities and goals.
- Educational Researcher: Educational researcher work in universities and colleges and their areas of abilities include preparing research projects and development of research programs. One has the liberty to work in this area as per their subject with B.Ed. and gain experience in research, one can become an educational researcher.
- Opportunity For higher study: Interested candidates can also pursue higher studies in this field. Master of Education (M.Ed.) is the postgraduate higher specialized course which students can pursue after the completion of B.Ed.
- Home Tutor: B.Ed. curriculum enhances your capability of teaching. It develops more skills of teaching in us. You can use these abilities in teaching as a home tutor. Having a B.Ed. Degree is also a good impression in society for teaching.
- Curriculum and Pedagogy planner: Pedagogy and curriculum is an important part of B.Ed. Syllabus. You can enhance your capabilities in this field and in future you can do the job as curriculum and pedagogy planner.
HOW TO APPLY
- 10th Class Mark sheet – 3 sets photocopy
2. 12th Class Mark sheet – 3 sets photocopy
- Graduation Mark sheet of all year – 3 sets photocopy
- Post graduation Mark sheet if done, not mandatory
- Migration certificate
- Passport size coloured photographs
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card