Best D.El.Ed College in Sonipat, Haryana
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) is one of the popular courses in the field of education and Teachers training. Our D.El.Ed. course is specially crafted for students who aspire to be great teachers in the future. Our faculty integrates all their efforts to bring out the best in every student and helps them to reach their goals. KMCE is a top-class college that offers a great opportunity to students to fulfill their dream of becoming a teacher. We offer one of the best D.El.Ed.. courses in Haryana and also help our students in getting placement in some of the prestigious schools. Our college also ranks very amongst the best NCTE Approved D.El.Ed. colleges in Haryana.
About D.El.Ed. course
- D.El.Ed. is a Diploma course in Elementary Education. It is a 2-year full-time diploma course to train teachers for the primary level and can be done with classroom training. It is a course to prepare students to work in primary/ upper primary schools in different states of the country. The design of the course is such that it includes practical training and internships along with classroom training. It includes principles of child development, education practice, and the role of the teacher in grooming the student
Career options after doing B.ED
- On completion of this course, you will have a wide range of employment opportunities. The education sector in India is growing rapidly, which creates a lot of room for teachers. You can find work in both the public and private sectors. You can get positions in public schools, private schools, training centers and even in the coaching industry. The possibilities are endless. If you want to start your own business, you can open your own training center. You can even teach at home, making a lot of money. As a teacher all you need is passion, devotion and dedication for your subject so that you reach the depth of your subject’s concept.
- In teaching there is always a requirement of knowledge based and learned teacher. There is never a job crisis for a teacher. In fact the Indian teachers are very much required in foreign nations too where you can easily get selected through LinkedIn and other job sites.
Why Should You Opt For D.El.Ed At KMCE?
Opting for the B.ED. The course at KMCE has numerous benefits. We are considered as one of the best D.El.Ed colleges in Haryana. Our top-class infrastructure makes us stand out from the rest of the colleges. At KMCE, we always make sure that we offer only the best facilities to our students. We believe that our faculty is our biggest pride and they are the main reason behind our success. Our D.El.Ed. faculty are experts in their respective subjects and offer complete guidance to students. The fees of our B.ED. the course is also very nominal and affordable. Apart from academics, our college also excels in co-curricular and sports activities. All these factors make us one of the best colleges on the list of D.El.Ed colleges in Haryana.
Scope of D.El.Ed
D.El.Ed is on a technical note is an elementary course of teacher training. D.El.Ed is a course with two years duration. So, on completion of academic programmes candidates become eligible to be recruited as teachers in elementary schools and educational institutes teaching elementary education. Those aspirants who wish to work as a teacher and that too particularly willing to teach at lower level schools can pursue D.El.Ed for a path towards a brighter future.
Advantages Of Studying At KMCE
D.El.Ed.( Diploma in Elementary Education) It is an Undergraduate (UG) professional qualification degree for those who want to make their career in the teaching sector. The duration of B.Ed is two years. After completion of D.El.Ed candidates are eligible to teach in primary schools, intermediate and high schools.
Those candidates who are looking to study further can check out the below areas of study such as:
- Graduation from recognized university In the respective area of specialization.
- BA in Language from recognized university is highly recommended for the students who are planning to study as well as creating career opportunities for themselves
- Those students who have completed their graduation can pursue B.Ed/M.ed for specialization or any master’s degree they wish to apply for.
- Students can also appear for eligibility tests for the vacancies of teachers under the areas of specialization such as, Central Teacher
- Eligibility Test, various Teachers and Assistant Teachers Recruitment by central or state government.
Job Profiles After D.El.Ed
Post completion of D.El.Ed students came out as skilled and qualified elementary school teachers. Candidates can find employment opportunities at private schools, government schools, daycare centers, private tuition centers and so on. Mentioned below are the following profiles that anyone can take up and apply for it.
- Assistant Teacher
- Home Tutor
- Education Coordinator
Some Benefits of Pursuing A Diploma in Elementary Education:
- Two year curriculum course of D.El.Ed course provides wide scope for development in teaching field. .
- In D.El.Ed. course students go through content of child psychology which is very beneficial for students in understanding and teaching primary level students.
- Internship programme in D.El.Ed. course develops students’ teaching skills and confidence.
- Become aware about human values and gender school society.
- It provides enrolled students with skills and knowledge to communicate effectively with students enrolled in elementary or primary school.
- D.El.Ed. students are skilled in making learning interactive for children and assess their progression
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, established in 1976 as a residential University with the objective of promoting inter-disciplinary higher education and research with special emphasis on studies of environmental, ecological and life sciences, is making rapid progress to emerge as a leading educational institution of the nation. Now it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university with a formidable track record in academics, research, literacy and cultural activities, and sports. Currently, there are 38 Post-Graduate Departments and 11 Faculties in the University. Territorial jurisdiction of the University extends to 10 districts of Southern Haryana. Excellent standards of teaching and research, well-qualified faculty members, effective administrative functioning, congenial academic environment, key national and international linkages, timely holding of examinations and time-bound declaration of results, ample avenues for holistic development of personality of the students. The overall progress made by the University in all fields resulted in the University receiving the ‘A+’ grade from NAAC in March 2019 with strength of 2 lakh students in different affiliated colleges and in campus. University, with its large campus in 632 acres, provides excellent infrastructural facilities and necessary student support services, benefiting the students. Beautiful landscaping is a hallmark of the varsity.MDU ranked 1st in SWACHTA RANKINGS 2018 ,RANKED 76TH in Uni.Cat 32,ranked 1st in Sports in Haryana. Computer and network facilities are available on the campus. The University has entered into national and international level strategic tie-ups with academic and research organizations for joint academic and research programmes. Recently, Recently University has signed MoU with National Skill Development Corporation. MDU is set to emerge as a pioneer University with overall excellence and global outlook and deep commitment towards social and community causes in times to come.