The college has a fully automated digital library with internet. The library has an important role to play in an educational Institution. It is an essential core element and dynamic instrument for the promotion of educational research. The library is well equipped with the latest books. It has 11601 books in stock. It subscribes to various journals on education. Books are properly Classified, Catalogued & arranged systematically for the users. Research and reference sections are well stocked.
Total Number of Books:- 11601
The library has an open-shelf system where members of the staff and students can consult books freely and make their own selection. An M.Ed. student is issued four books at a time whereas a B.Ed. student is issued two books at a time for a period of 14 days.
A highly qualified and experienced librarian heads the library.
Members Categories Borrowing privileges Duration
Lecturers 10 1month
Students of M.Ed. 04 14 Days
Students of B.Ed. 04 14 Days
Students of D.El.Ed. 03 14 Days
Students of B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. 03 14 Days
1. Please maintain discipline in the Library.
2. Mobile phones, Books, Bags are not allowed in the Library.
3. While issuing Books be in queue.
4. Students can issue books as per course detail for 14 days.
5. Failure to return the books on the time would be penalty of Rs. 2 per day.
6. Reference Books, Magazines, Journal will not be issued.
7. Please Co-operate with Library staff.
- Do not disarrange the order of books.
- Books from library will be issued to the students only against the library cards.
- It is not permitted to take any book out of the library without getting it issued.
- Book will be reissuing to the same student one more instants if there is no pending demand.
- Reference copy will not be issued for home reading. However it will issue for use n the library premises.
- All the library books must be returned at the end of term last date decided by institute.
- Access to the students in the library will be given with the permission of librarian.
- Students are not allowed to bring bags or personal books in library premises.
- Don’t tear, fold or cut pages from the books
- Book lost or damaged shall be charged from the borrower.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in library premises.
- Eatables or any other waste material are not allowed in library.